A “Green Automotive Part” is a part already used in or on your vehicle (e.g. motor oil, wiper blades, windshield washer solvent, etc.) that meets the following guidelines:
- Manufactured in an environmentally friendly way:
- G-Oil is bio-based (not petroleum based)
- Tripledge Green Wiper Blades are made of non-petroleum based silicone
- 303 Windshield Washer Tablets are “earth friendly” (non-toxic and biodegradable) and eliminate the carbon footprint of transporting thousands of pounds of premixed liquid solutions.
- Packaged in a responsible way:
- All Green Earth Technology labels are printed on recycled paper and use water-based ink
- Tripledge Wiper Blades are packaged in paper instead of plastc
- 303 Instant Windshield Washer Tablets are packaged on a recyclable card – not plastic bottles
- Able to be disposed of in a responsible way:
- All Green Earth Technology containers are recyclable, even empty oil quarts
- Tripledge Wiper Blades are recyclable
- 303 Windshield Washer Solution is non-toxic and biodegradable, the packaging is recyclable and there are no gallon jugs to go in the landfill
AutoBeGreen has found several companies that manufacture their products in this way and we are pleased to make these products available to you.