E-Lube Lubricant and Penetrant 10444
Bio-based and biodegradable, it’s safer for you and the environment and outperforms competitors products.
E-Lube Lubricant & Penetrant 10444
(formerly UltraLube...same great product...new name)
Not only outperforms traditional petroleum-based products but is also safer for you and the environment.
Lubricant and Penetrant has a naturally higher viscosity index than petroleum-based products, allowing it to more effectively reduce friction, heat and wear. UltraLube® works wonders for hundreds of different applications – from industrial requirements in the workplace to simple uses in and around the home. Use it to penetrate rusted and sticking parts, or to lubricate sliding parts, rollers, chains, hinges, doors, windows – almost anything you have that sticks, squeaks, binds or needs to slide smoothly.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent rust and corrosion preventative, as well as a general purpose drilling and tapping fluid
- Works well on plastics and other non-metallic surfaces that petroleum-based products can damage
- Lasts longer and is less likely to “thin down” at higher temperatures
- Extremely high flash point 590°F (310°C) and pour point of -4°F (-20°C)
- Outstanding dielectric properties
- Water neutral
- No harsh odors
- Environmentally non-toxic and readily biodegradable
- Safer around children and pets than petroleum-based products
- Contains no zinc or chlorine – non-aerosol products contain no VOCs
- Listed and registered by the USDA BioPreferred™ program
1 Qt Bottle with Yorker Cap, 12. oz Aerosol Spray Can, 2 oz. Pump Spray Bottle, 5 Gallon Plastic Pail With Pour Spout, 8 oz. Aerosol, 8 oz. Trigger Spray Bottle, Gallon
There are no reviews yet.